Just a note to let everyone know that one of Goodna’s great community groups, the Base Youth Agency, is co hosting a FREE information forum called “Drugs, Your Teen and their Friends”
This would be a great chance for any parents who are interested or concerned about the issue to hear from a panel of experts, and get answers to your questions.
- Guest speakers from different agencies specialising in drug and alcohol
- Opportunity to ask questions and get up to date information from guest speakers
Forum Themes include:
- What teens are doing and what you can do
- Current trends and effects of drugs
- First Aid and how to keep safe
- Where to seek help and other services
When: 28th February and 23rd of May 2014
Time: 5:30pm (doors open at 5)
Where: Environmental Centre in Queens Park – Merle Finimore Avenue, Queens Park, Ipswich.
Plenty of parking available.
Light Refreshments provided
To reserve your seat, contact Diana or Janelle – 3818 3118 or 0400 706 045
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org