You could win a Ford Ranger
Secure your tickets to this years Jacaranda Festival for the chance to win a brand new Ford Ranger thanks to our friends at Bremer Ford!
One lucky show goer will be selected from all adult tickets purchased online at Ticketbo up to Saturday 28th at 5PM.
We’ll invite that person on stage on Sunday 29th to pick a lucky envelope, and if they pick the right one, they win a Ford Ranger!
Terms and Conditions
Goodna Community Association Inc ABN 74 940 319 583
Level 1, 80 Mica St Carole Park QLD 4300
Start Date: 9am August 1st 2023
End Date: 5PM Saturday 28th October 2023
Entries outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
The entrant winning the chance to choose an envelope will be drawn at 8:30PM on Saturday 28th October 2023.
The winning entrant will choose an envelope on stage on Sunday 29th October at 4:30PM.
The Prize Pool consists of;
- 1x Ford Ranger XL (2024MY) valued at $47,440 (Major Prize);
- 79 x Assorted possible prizes, max value $300 (Second Chance Prize)
Total Prize Pool: $47,440
Entry is open to all adult ticket holders for the 2023 Club Parkview Jacaranda Festival who purchase their ticket online via Ticketbo before 5pm Saturday 28th October 2023. (each an Entrant).
Employees, immediate family members, retailers, suppliers, associated or related companies and agencies related to the Promoter are not eligible to enter in the Promotion.
To enter the draw for the chance to win the major prize, the entrant must;
- Purchase an adult ticket to the Club Parkview Jacaranda Festival 2023 via Ticketbo before 5pm Saturday 28th October 2023.
- Attend the Club Parkview Jacaranda Festival 2023
Three entrants will be drawn at random and given the opportunity, in the order they are drawn, to pick an envelope from a board of envelopes.
There will be 80 Envelopes in total.
Every envelope will contain a prize;
One Envelope will contain a voucher for a new Ford Ranger XL.
79 Envelopes will contain a voucher for a prize valued up to $300
Draw and Venue
The draw to determine who will be given the opportunity to win a prize will be conducted electronically.
- Terms and Conditions: Information on eligibility, mechanisms on how to enter, prizes and the information in the Schedule form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion commences on the Start Date and concludes on the End Date as particularised in the Schedule.
- Eligibility: You must meet the Eligibility Conditions specified in the Schedule.
- Verification of entries: The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant who has not met or does not meet the Eligibility Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- How to enter: To enter and be eligible, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, satisfy the Eligibility Conditions and must follow the Entry Procedure, as particularised in the Schedule. All entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or submission. All entries are final.
- Game of chance: As the Promotion is a game of chance, and subject otherwise to these Terms and Conditions, skill plays no part in determining the winning Entrant and each valid entry will NOT be individually judged. Each entry has an equal chance of winning. The winning Entrant will be confirmed by the Promoter.
- Expenses: Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses incurred when entering the Promotion and accessing, claiming and/or using the Prize (unless otherwise stated on the Site). This does not include the costs associated with the Promoter delivering the Prizes to the winning Entrants.
- Prizes: The Prizes will be awarded in the name of the winning Entrants, in accordance with these Terms. The first entry to be drawn will win the Major Prize. The second entry to be drawn will win the Second Chance Prize. The third entry to be drawn will win the Third Chance Prize.
- Winning Entrants: The winning Entrants in the Draw, if any, will be notified by email and/or telephone within 48 hours of the Draw.
- Promoter’s Decision is Final: The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with Entrants regarding the decision.
- Cash Redemption: Subject to clause 22, the Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Redemption Period: The redemption period, during which the Prizes may be claimed commences on the Draw Date and ends 3 months from the date thereof. If a winning Entrant does not claim their Prize within the Redemption Period and provide a location (must be within Australia) for delivery of the Prize to the winning Entrant (Delivery Location), the Prize will be deemed to be forfeited by the Entrant.
- Unavailable Prize: If any Prize is unavailable and the Promoter has used all reasonable efforts to arrange the Prize, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, reserve the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Automated Entry Software: The use of automated entry software or other mechanical, electronic or other means that allow an Entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by the Entrant invalid.
- Invalid entries: In the event that a winning Entrant’s entry is deemed or found to be invalid, the Promoter may redraw or decide on another winning entry.
- Travel: If the Prize involves travel, the components of the Prize must be taken together when offered or are forfeited. If the Prize involves travel and is awarded to multiple people, the winning Entrant and their companion(s) must travel together and depart from and return to the same departure point. The winning Entrant may not accrue any frequent flyer points from making use of the Prize. Any travel and accommodation (if any) is subject to availability and may be dependent on travel class availability and specific room category availability. Travel and accommodation will be arranged by the Promoter or an agent nominated by the Promoter.
- Safety: The Promoter and/or any supplier of the Prize or any part of the Prize may in their absolute discretion:
- reserve the right to refuse to allow the winning Entrant or their companion(s) (if any) to take part in any or all aspects of the Prize if they reasonably believe the winning Entrant or their companion(s) (if any) represent a safety risk or for any other reason; and
- may cancel the relevant component of the Prize if the conditions are deemed dangerous.
- Motor vehicle: Where a motor vehicle is awarded as a Prize, to be eligible to claim the Prize, the winning Entrant must be capable of obtaining the necessary motor vehicle registration for the Prize in its name, in accordance with the applicable State or Territory legislation in which the Prize is collected. If the winning Entrant is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the Prize in their own name, then the winning Entrant may assign the Prize to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangement between the winning Entrant and the assignee.
- Attendance at a show: Where any part of the Prize includes attendance at a show or event, if the show or event is cancelled, postponed or abandoned for any reason, the winning Entrant will forfeit all rights to attend the show or event and no cash or alternative tickets will be substituted in lieu.
- Cash: Where cash is awarded as a Prize, Prizes will be awarded in the form of a bank cheque, or electronic funds transfer to the winning Entrant’s nominated bank account, at the Promoter’s election.
- Publicity: The winning Entrants’ business names will be published in a national newspaper, and/or on the Promoter’s website, at https://www.bcmc.solutions/ and on the Promoter’s social media accounts, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. By entering the Promotion, the winning Entrants consent to the publication of such information. By entering the Promotion, Entrants consent to the Promoter using their business name or logo, in the event that they are a winning Entrant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting the Promotor’s business and any services supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant further agrees that they will participate in all reasonable promotional activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
- Non-Excludable Guarantees: Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Consequential Loss: Despite anything to the contrary, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable under these Terms and Conditions for any special, indirect or consequential loss including but not limited to loss of profit (including anticipated profit), loss of benefit (including anticipated benefit), loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings (including anticipated savings), loss of reputation, loss of use (including both real and anticipatory) and/ or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise.
- Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including the Non-Excludable Guarantees), the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not be liable to an Entrant for, and the Entrant indemnifies, waives and releases the Promoter in respect of all liability (including but not limited to all expenses, costs, damages, claims, losses) arising in any way out of or in connection with:
- any act or omission of the Entrant;
- any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Entrant;
- any Force Majeure;
- a matter arising out of clause 28;
- the winning Entrant or their companion(s) (if any) being unable to use any or all aspects of the Prize as a result of clauses 18 and 19;
- any personal injury or loss;
- claiming the Prize;
- use of the Prize in any way;
- any theft of any Prize or unauthorised access or third party interference in the Promotion;
- any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged, delayed or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or
- any tax liability incurred by a winning Entrant.
- Force Majeure: If performance of the Promotion, provision or use of the Prize (or any part of it), or any obligation under these Terms and Conditions is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by a Force Majeure Event, and if as a result the Promoter is unable to carry out its obligations or to provide the Entrant with the Prize (or any part of it), the Promoter may in its absolute discretion, subject to any written directions made under any applicable legislation, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or, if necessary, provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as the original Prize. The Promoter will give public notice of such an event and that the Promotion has been cancelled, terminated, modified or suspended. Force Majeure Event means any event or circumstance beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control includes but is not limited to epidemics, pandemics (including COVID-19, and any mutations or variations to this disease or illness) and Government sanctioned restrictions and orders, whether known or unknown at the Start Date of this Promotion. The Promoter will use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to avoid or minimise any Force Majeure. An act or omission will be deemed within the reasonable control of a party if committed, omitted, or caused by such party, or its employees, officers, agents, or affiliates.
- Ineligible Entries: The Promoter accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any late, lost, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
- Legal Documentation: To the maximum extent permitted by law, as a condition precedent to accepting the Prize, the winning Entrants must sign any legal documentation as and, in the form, reasonably required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Online entries: In the event that a dispute arises as to the identity of an online Entrant, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorised account holder of the email address. The authorised account holder means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organisation that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email. The Promoter may ask any Entrant to provide the Promoter with proof that such party is the authorised account holder of the email address associated with the entry.
- Personal information: The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and for other purposes as set out in the entry form or page for the Promotion and may, for this purpose, collect, use and disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, Prize suppliers and as required, to regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries including the personal information in them becomes the property of the Promoter.
- Legal Warning: Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Site, or the information on the Site, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operations of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- Linked Sites: The platform for the Promotion may contain links to other websites (Linked Sites). The Promoter does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of any Linked Sites. Any Linked Sites displayed on the platform are for the Entrants’ convenience only and the Entrant agrees to access, use and otherwise deal with Linked Sites at their own risk.
- Social Media: Social media membership pages, applications and use of social media generally is subject to the prevailing terms and conditions of use of the social media platform. Unless otherwise indicated in these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. If an Entrant uses social media to participate in the Promotion, the Entrant understands that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other Internet users. By participating in the Promotion, the Entrant releases Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or applicable social media site from all claims, liabilities, suits, actions and expenses, including costs of litigation and reasonable legal costs associated with the Promotion.
- General: Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these terms or in any advertisement relating to the Promotion, to Australian dollars, dollars, AUD$ or $ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.
- Delivery: The Promoter will deliver the Prize to the Delivery Location within 28 days of the Draw Date, unless the winner cannot be identified or located and subject to redemption by the winning Entrant within the Redemption Period.
- Amendments: These Terms and Conditions may be amended or replaced from time to time if required by any regulatory authority.
- Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the States and Territories in which the Promotion is conducted and the Commonwealth of Australia. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of their State or Territory.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between the Promoter and any Entrant (including any winning Entrant) and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the Promoter and any Entrant (including any winning Entrant), whether oral or in writing.
- Representations: The Promoter excludes all warranties, guarantees or representations (whether express or implied) except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- Contact Details: as per the Schedule.
- Last updated: 10th October 2023
Prizes for all categories
– 1st $100
– 2nd $75
– 3rd $45