Business Networking Event
About this Event
Join us for the inaugural Jacaranda Festival Business Networking Event.
Meet other people in business from across the region and celebrate being part of a collaborative community.
Your ticket will include:
- entry to the Festival
- exclusive entry to the Business Evening Marque
- then joining in the opening ceremony
Since 1967 the Goodna Jacaranda Festival is a much-loved community festival that celebrates the wonderfully diverse lifestyle in our region.
There will be live music, pop-up bars, food trucks and sideshow alley.
More than 10,000 people are expected to take to Evan Marginson Park in Goodna on the 25th, 26th and 27th October to celebrate this long-standing community event.
TO GAIN ENTRY: Proof of registration is essential so please print and bring your ticket confirmation OR have it available for viewing on the Eventbrite App on your phone
Y(E)P is a free service with the objective of encouraging entrepreneurship and in the Ipswich and surrounding regions. The service is funded by the Australian Department of Employment.
– We aim to inspire, educate, and connect entrepreneurs to help them start or build sustainable and rewarding self employment.
– Our passion is supporting people 45 and older, however, our services are available to anyone who would benefit from working with us, or from attending our events.
– If you have an idea for a business, or you have reached a stumbling block in your business, we offer 1:1 mentoring through our Entrepreneur Facilitator.
– Our small group workshops, meetups, full day workshops and networking events help local entrepreneurs learn, network and overcome entrepreneurial problems.